Throughout my singing life, I have always had three goals:
- To be the best singer I can be
- To get the most out of my voice
- To always enjoy it
These are the goals I work to instill in my students. Since moving to New Hampshire in 1999 and opening my voice studio in Manchester, I have been providing professional level training for singers ages 15 to 55, all of whom are at various stages in their vocal development. I am fortunate to work with talented singers from Boston, western Massachusetts, and Vermont. In addition, my connections to voice professionals throughout the U.S. enable me to invite stellar artists and consultants to visit New Hampshire to work with the talented singers in this area.
Let’s schedule a consultation.
We will meet for 20-30 minutes, and have an informal conversation about your experience and goals, followed by warm-ups and range testing.
My studio is located on Hanover Street in Manchester, NH, approximately an hour from Boston, just off I-293. To set up your consultation, contact me today.
- 15 feet distance between singer and piano
- Air circulation machine
- 15 min. between lessons
- Wipe down of music stand, door knob, etc. between lessons
- Never more than 2 people in the studio at one time - singer and teacher only
- Students required to bring their own pencil/pen for taking notes or marking music