Throughout my singing life, I have always had three goals:
- To be the best singer I can be
- To get the most out of my voice
- To always enjoy it
These are the goals I work to instill in my students. Since moving to New Hampshire in 1999 and opening my voice studio in Manchester, I have been providing professional level training for singers ages 15 to 55, all of whom are at various stages in their vocal development. I am fortunate to work with talented singers from Boston, western Massachusetts, and Vermont. In addition, my connections to voice professionals throughout the U.S. enable me to invite stellar artists and consultants to visit New Hampshire to work with the talented singers in this area.
Let’s schedule a consultation.
We will meet for 20-30 minutes, and have an informal conversation about your experience and goals, followed by warm-ups and range testing.
My studio is located on Hanover Street in Manchester, NH, approximately an hour from Boston, just off I-293. To set up your consultation, contact me today.
The Janice Edwards Voice Studio offers the following
Covid-19 Safety Protocols
- Only one student in the studio at a time
- 15 feet between singer and teacher (seated at the piano)
- 15 minutes between lessons to allow time to wipe down music stand and other surfaces and spray disinfectant
- Air purifier with Hepa filter running during lessons (during warm weather, windows are open for air circulation)
- Students are expected to bring their own writing utensils (pencils) to mark their music