Develop the tools you need including range, stamina, control, and flexibility.
The study of vocal technique encompasses everything from developing your vocal style and creating a repertoire list to putting together a professional package in order to present your best self at auditions and performances. In these lessons, you will learn how to unlock the communicative artist within.
Specific topics covered are, among others, the basics for developing healthy vocal habits:
- energizing breath support
- attaining a rich resonant tone
- singing in a legato, fluid manner
- enhancing your artistry and performance skills
- for high school singers: thorough coaching on All-State Chorus song, sight singing and rhythmic clapping, and chorale